Our advocacy campaign aimed at ceasing the desperate decline in music education in Primary schools. Did you know that only 23% of students in Australian schools receive regular, quality music lessons? Isn't that just incredible!
If you want to make a difference at YOUR school, click HERE
for advocacy tools to take to your Principal and/or P & C.
Music is just SO vital to young minds to see it disappear from our regular schooling.
Jellybeans Music - are we at YOUR school in 2017?
If not, why not?! Don't you want the BEST in Primary classroom music at your school? Here's a few reasons why you need us to build your school music offering in 2017:
- Over 250 pieces all written/sourced specifically for our programmes
- All pieces meet curriculum outcomes and are age specific. (That means we have different material throughout the Primary years)
- Experienced and skilled music specialists that come to your school
- Up-skilling of your own school staff (when they participate in our classes and watch the experts do it!)
- Individual unique web page for EVERY class in your school that contains the programme materials you are learning at school. The school has access to this for the rest of the school year, regardless of whether Jellybeans staff are there or not!
- Jellybeans Music folder for each student
Find out more about how Jellybeans Music can change your school environment for the better with an engaging, systematic music programme HERE
Contact us HERE now for a personalised quote for your school.